Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is a sexual dysfunction that occurs when a men has an orgasm and releases ejaculates semen sooner than he or his partner would like. It often happens before or shortly after penetration during intercourse. Premature ejaculation can be a frustrating experience for both you and your sexual partner and makes your sex lives less enjoyable. However, the good news is that it’s usually fixable!
According to the premature ejaculation is the most common type of sexual dysfunction in men. About one in five men between the ages of 19 and 60 report incidences of premature ejaculation.
- sexual inexperience
- issues with body image
- novelty of a relationship
- overexcitement or too much stimulation
- relationship stress
- feelings of guilt or inadequacy
- issues related to control and intimacy
What causes premature ejaculation?
- Relationship problems.
- A penis that is extra sensitive to stimulation.
- An underlying erectile dysfunction diagnosis.