Psychiatrists Session In Chindwara
Psychiatrists are doctors who specialize in psychiatry – it is the Chindwara branch of medicine that relates to mental health. They are medical experts who focus on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental health and related conditions.
Psychiatrists have knowledge and training in mental and physical health and specialize in understanding how the two are connected. At Chindwara, we have psychiatrists that have extensive experience with children, adolescents, adults and older adults.
A Therapy session is a collaborative meeting between a Patient and a psychologist. During the first few sessions, the therapist and Patient will identify goals related to mental health, emotional wellness, behavioral changes, self-exploration, relationship issues, family dynamics, symptom management etc. Following the initial sessions, the therapist and client will use different forms of therapy to achieve these goals. Due to the unique nature of therapy, each client’s process may look different.
– diagnosis or identification of a mental health condition,
– prescription for medication to manage symptoms and/or
– referral to other health professions for further treatmen
What conditions do psychiatrists treat?
- Alcohol use disorderand other substance use disorders.
- Alzheimer’s disease.
- Anxiety disorders.
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Autism spectrum disorder.
- Bipolar disorder.
- Body dysmorphic disorder.
- Dissociative disorders.
- Eating disorders.