Irritability in children
Irritability is a perfectly normal human emotion when dealt with appropriately, and healthily. However, you need to be able to manage your anger. It is neither appropriate nor healthy if you cannot control your anger, and often lash out at others.
Anger management is a term used to describe the skills you need to recognize that you, or someone else, is becoming angry, and then take appropriate action to deal with the situation in a positive way. It does not mean internalizing or suppressing anger, but recognizing the triggers and signs of anger, and finding other, more appropriate ways to express our feelings.
Effects of Irritability
- A naturally analytical and inquisitive nature
- The ability to build trust and confidence in others
- Flawless communication skills
- Tenacity and an unwillingness to quit
- An open mind, strong empathy and tolerance
- The desire to continue learning throughout your career
- The ability to draw a line between your professional and personal life
Benefits of Irritability Management Therapy
- Breathe deeply from your diaphragm.
- Give yourself a pep talk.
- After that, express yourself clearly and calmly.