Treatment For Lack Of Sexual Desire
Women is sexual desires naturally fluctuate over the years. Highs and lows commonly coincide with the starting or ending of a relationship or with major life changes, such as pregnancy, menopause or illness. Some medications used for mood swings disorders also can cause low sex drive in womens.
If your lack of interest in sex continues or returns and causes personal stress, you may have a condition called sexual arousal disorder.
But you don’t have to meet this medical definition to seek help. If you’re bothered by a low sex drive or decreased sex drive, there are lifestyle changes and sexual techniques that may put you in the mood more often. Some medications may offer promise as well.
The natural approach
- Grab some chocolate.
- Try herbs.
- Take the supplement yohimbine.
- Boost your self-confidence.
- Reduce your stress.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Build trust in your relationships.
- Consult a doctor.
- communicating with your partner
- making healthy lifestyle choices
- treating underlying medical conditions
Your mind can affect your sexual activities. There are many psychological causes of low sex drive, including:
- Mental health problems, such as anxiety or depression
- Stress, such as financial stress or work stress
- Poor body image
- Low self-esteem
- History of physical or sexual abuse
- Previous negative sexual experience