Treatment for Sexual Issues
Many women experience problems with sexual Problem at some point, and some have difficulties in daily life. Female sexual dysfunction can occur at any age of life. It can occur only in certain sexual situations or in all sexual situations.
Because female sexual dysfunction has many possible causes, treatment varies. It is important for you to communicate your concerns, as well as to understand your body and its normal sexual response. It prevents you from experiencing satisfaction from sexual time or activity.
What are the types of sexual dysfunction?
- Desire disorders: lack of sexual desire or interest in sex.
- Arousal disorders: inability to become physically aroused or excited during sexual activity.
- Orgasm disorders: delay or absence of orgasm (climax).
- Pain disorders: pain during intercourse.
- Lack of interest in or desire for sex.
- Inability to become aroused.
How is sexual dysfunction in women treated?
The sexual response cycle traditionally includes excitement, orgasm and resolution. It’s important to know women don’t always go through these stage in order.While research suggests that sexual dysfunction is common, many people don’t like talking about it. Because treatment options are available, though, you should share your concerns with your partner and healthcare provider.
- Avoiding drugs and too much alcohol.
- Eating a balanced diet.
- Exercising regularly.
- Maintaining a healthy body weight.